Lizzy Dalton Tattoo
Deposit + Design Fee
Deposit + Design Fee
For scheduling custom tattoos, I take an $80 deposit and a $100 design fee.
This $80 deposit serves to hold your place in my schedule, and to show that you are committed to receiving a tattoo of your chosen design/concept. My deposit policies are as follows:
- Your deposit will come off the final cost of your tattoo. For multi-session pieces, your deposit will come off your final session.
- Deposits are NOT refundable for any reason
- Deposits may be transferred to a new appointment date with at least 72 hours notice before your appointment.
- I allow up to 2 reschedules per deposit. Upon your third reschedule I will ask for a new deposit.
- If you need to reschedule and don’t set a new date right away, your deposit will expire one year after payment.
- Your deposit applies to the concept and design parameters that are communicated to me when booking. If you change your mind after booking, or you fail to include important information in your booking request, your deposit may not be applied to the cost of your tattoo. If I need to reschedule your appointment because of unclear communication or last-minute changes, you will be asked to pay a new deposit.
- If you change your mind and your new concept is something I don’t want to tattoo, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment without refunding your deposit.
The $100 design fee covers the time I spend designing and collaborating with you to create a unique, original design. It also allows me the time and bandwidth to show you your design before you come in, and to make sure we get it perfect before your appointment starts. My design fee policies are as follows:
- Design fees do NOT come off the final cost of your tattoo.
- Design fees are refundable if you cancel your tattoo appointment before our consultation, or if you cancel no more than 24 hours after our consultation.
- After our consultation, any major changes to your idea may incur an additional design fee.
- I allow up to two rounds of edits to your final design. Additional edits may require an additional design fee of $25-$100, and may require me to reschedule your tattoo. However, I will do my best during our consultation to ensure we are on the same page so that minimal re-drawing is necessary.