I ask for a deposit of $80 at the time of booking, which will come off the total cost of your tattoo. My deposit policies are as follows:
- Deposits are NOT refundable for any reason
- Deposits may be transferred to a new appointment date with at least 72 hours notice before your appointment.
- I allow up to 2 reschedules per deposit. Upon your third reschedule I will ask for a new deposit.
- If you need to reschedule and don’t set a new date right away, your deposit will expire one year after payment.
- Your deposit applies to the concept and design parameters that are communicated to me when booking. If you change your mind after booking, or you fail to include important information in your booking request, your deposit will not be applied to the cost of your tattoo. If I need to reschedule your appointment because of unclear communication or last-minute changes, you will be asked to pay a new deposit.
- If you change your mind and your new concept is something I don’t want to tattoo, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment without refunding your deposit.