I ask for a deposit of $80 at the time of booking. This deposit serves to hold your place in my schedule, and to show that you are committed to receiving a tattoo of your chosen design/concept. My deposit policies are as follows:
- Your deposit will come off the final cost of your tattoo. For multi-session pieces, your deposit will come off your final session.
- Deposits are NOT refundable for any reason
- Deposits may be transferred to a new appointment date with at least 72 hours notice before your appointment.
- I allow up to 2 reschedules per deposit. Upon your third reschedule I will ask for a new deposit.
- Deposits without an appointment on the books will expire one year after payment. Once your deposit expires, I cannot guarantee you a place in my schedule or that your chosen design will still be available.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment, your deposit will not be applied to the cost of your tattoo, and I may need to reschedule you with a new deposit.
- Your deposit applies to the concept and design parameters that are communicated to me when booking. If you change your mind after booking, or you fail to include important information in your booking request, your deposit may not be applied to the cost of your tattoo. If I need to reschedule your appointment because of unclear communication or last-minute changes, you will be asked to pay a new deposit.
- If you change your mind and your new concept is something I don’t want to tattoo, I reserve the right to cancel your appointment without refunding your deposit.